Competence profile daycare
10forKIDS is a Christian childcare center in the Hague that provides childcare to children from 12 weeks to 12 years. 10forKIDS offers a place to 48 children in daycare and 20 children in after-school care. The small scale is enjoyable for both the children and the teaching staff. In this way, personal relationships are built with the children.
10forKIDS is a highly qualified Christian international day care centre. If you would like to work at 10forKIDS you need to show excellent working skills and performances in the past. We are a hard working team demanding the utmost of ourselves and giving the best to our children.
10forKIDS asks of you:
a living relationship with God;
- membership of one of the protestant churches in the Hague or surrounding;
- a completed childcare education conform the Dutch standards;
- a minimum of two years work experience in child care;
- a customer-friendly attitude;
- proactive and concerned about the wellbeing of the children
- good communication and interpersonal skills to maintain contacts with parents and preparing reports;
- good communication and interpersonal skills to motivate, encourage and guide children;
- an enterprising, enthusiastic and flexible attitude;
- fluent verbal and written English;
- a good command of the Dutch language.
Working-level of thinking:
HBO / MBO with an educational and or pediatric training
10forKIDS offers you:
- A professional working environment with plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
- We are happy to see you excel in the skills that you are good at and give you the necessary space herein.
- The salary is in accordance with the Collective Working Agreement (CAO) for Childcare.
Only if you meet the requirements mentioned above, you may send a motivation letter and CV to ms T. Hendrikse: tineke@10forKIDS.nl.