Competence profile After school care
10forKIDS is a Christian childcare center in the Hague that provides childcare to children from 12 weeks to 12 years. 10forKIDS offers a place to 48 children in daycare and 20 children in after-school care. The small scale is enjoyable for both the children and the teaching staff. In this way, personal relationships are built with the children.
10forKIDS is a highly qualified Christian international day care centre. If you would like to work at 10forKIDS you need to show excellent working skills and performances in the past. We are a hard working team demanding the utmost of ourselves and giving the best to our children.
As a teaching assistant at the ASC you are active, sporty and creative with the kids aged 4 to 13 years. The program will be determined in consultation with the parents and the children. There is room for activities in the field of sport, culture, art and creativity, theater, etc.
We expect from you a proactive approach always thinking of new events and expanding the play activities.
10forKIDS asks of you:
- a living relationship with God;
- membership of one of the protestant churches in the Hague or surrounding;
- a completed childcare education conform the Dutch standards;
- a minimum of two years work experience in child care;
- a customer-friendly attitude;
- pro-active and concerned about the wellbeing of the children
- good communication and interpersonal skills to maintain contacts with parents and preparing reports;
- good communication and interpersonal skills to motivate, encourage and guide children;
- an enterprising, enthusiastic and flexible attitude;
- fluent verbal and written English;
- a good command of the Dutch language.
Working level of thinking:
- HBO/MBO, a child care related education in the field of sports and leisure.
10forKIDS offers you:
- A professional working environment with plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
- We are happy to see you excel in the skills that you are good at and give you the necessary space herein.
- The salary is in accordance with the Collective Working Agreement (CAO) for Childcare and we work with bonus.
Only if you can meet the requirements mentioned above, you can send an motivation letter to ms. T. Hendrikse: tineke@10forKIDS.nl.