1. Start to make a puzzle with little pieces. Do it together with your child.
2. Check the puzzle when it is still intact. Look carefully at the puzzle or discuss the example picture on the box.
3. Sort the puzzle pieces. Search for corners, edges and lay down all center pieces together.
Note that the picture on the pieces are on the top.
4. Put all corners down, possibly even look at the example image.
5. Fix the edges of the puzzle into the corners.
6. Then put down the middle of the puzzle. Work from the outside to the inside, so that it can be placed in each case to an existing piece.
7. Find pieces that belong together.
8. See the complete puzzle together and give your child a compliment.
9. Challenge your child to make puzzles with increasingly little pieces.